Thursday, August 16, 2007

aaai, o tempo

por que as pessoas vão embora?

Slide away, and give it all you've got
My today, fell in from the top
I dream of you, and all the things you say
I wonder where you are now?
Hold me down, all the world's asleep
I need you now, you knock me off my feet,
I dream of you, and the thought of growing old
But you said please don't...
Slide in baby, together we'll fly
I've tried praying, but I don't know what you're saying to me
Now that you're mine
We'll find a way
Of chasing the sun
Let me be the one, that shines with youin the morning,
I don't know what to dotwo of a kind
We'll find a way
To do what we've done
Let me be the one, that shines with you
And we can slide away, slide away, slide away, away...

1 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Blogger Lucasof said...

...no dia em que ocê foi embora eu fiquei sentindo saudades do que não foi...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home